Thank you. Amazing blog, btw. I appreciate that you also include the booklet. The rips are high quality as well, not too compressed. Do you take requests?
Your collection alone is more than amazing. In general, I like anything Martha Argerich, James Ehnes and Bach. So I'll be looking forward for those. Thank you for all your good work -remmy
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarI saw his video on youtube and trying to find this album for a while, thank you very much for sharing!!
ResponderEliminarThe link is dead. Can you re-upload, please? Thank you
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you. Amazing blog, btw. I appreciate that you also include the booklet. The rips are high quality as well, not too compressed. Do you take requests?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarYour collection alone is more than amazing. In general, I like anything Martha Argerich, James Ehnes and Bach. So I'll be looking forward for those. Thank you for all your good work
ResponderEliminar-remmy
Hi, could you kindly upload this recording again? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please reupload?
ResponderEliminarthanks for your blog!
it's the the best!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, may I ask you to reupload the file
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi. Could You Reup? Thx!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarall links are dead; could you revive them?
ResponderEliminarthank you!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthank you very much!
ResponderEliminarPlease renew thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello Odeon. Could You Reupload; Many Thanks!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/0T7GQVG7