segunda-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2012
Contemporaries of Mozart – Vogler – Symphonies, Overtures and Ballets – Bamert
Contemporaries of Mozart - Georg Joseph Vogler
Georg Joseph Vogler (1749-1814):
Symphony in D minor
Ballet Suite No.1
Symphony in G major
Overture to the opera "Athalie"
Overture to the play "Hamlet"
Ballet Suite No.2
Overture to the Singspiel "Erwin und Elmire"
London Mozart Players
Matthias Bamert - conductor
(read more)
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarOdeon, many thanks for these symphonies - the letter "V" means this is almost theend, I guess.
ResponderEliminarThank you for this series, one that I have been curious about for years. I hadn't noticed these were shared in alphabetical order! I'll be sorry to see the series end.
ResponderEliminarA fine series - thank you :)
ResponderEliminarNo quiero perderme ni uno sólo de estos preciosísimos álbumes
ResponderEliminarTu trabajo, apreciado OdeonMusico, es de primera
¡Muchísimas gracias!
For the 4th day in a row, the Depositfile link was gone. I have a Depositfile subscription, so its always the first I try.
ResponderEliminarNext I tried Fichier. It locked up my Foxfire, wouldn't download. Then I tried Bitshare. Its not available in the US. Crocko gave me a download error, aborted. Same with Turbobit. Uploadedto said I was trying twice to download the file and refused to download. I had to wait an hour before I could try again. Uptobox wouldn't go past the point to enter the code. It looked like it was supposed to start a 60 second countdown, but the countdown never started. So far, it looks like Filerio is working, but will take an hour to download this file.
Please try another host. This is rapidly reaching the point of not being worth the frustration. Rapidshare has always been good, but difficult on upload. Mediafire has been used on several music sites I visit. Zippyshare, a free host, has been good the few times I've accessed it.
Gracias Odeon ¡Por fin he completado el ciclo!, muchisimas gracias!
ResponderEliminarThe links for Contemporaries of Mozart – Vogler have expired. Would it be possible to have them set up again? With thanks in advance from Canada.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarAnother upload of this would be greatly appreciated as the links have sadly expired by now. Thanks again, as always
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi Odeon! Is it possible to re-up this CD? thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthanks Odeon!
EliminarGracias por compartir!!!
ResponderEliminarHello Odeon,
ResponderEliminarCould you kindly re-up this album please?
Many thanks,
Fred
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks a lot Odeon!
ResponderEliminarFred
Many thanks
ResponderEliminarHi Mr Odeon
ResponderEliminarWould you kindly re-up this please?
Thank you!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease, can you have the files re-upload again? Thanks.
ResponderEliminarWould you re-up, please?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please re-upload it? Many thanks in advance!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you so much!
Eliminar¡Muchas gracias, OdeonMusico!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould this please be reuploaded?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon could you please share again this CD. Thank you in advance.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/MYFUXRNJ