["Entartete Musik" or "degenerate music" consists of works by composers surpressed or displaced during the political troubles of the 1930s-40s.]
Walter Braunfels (1882-1954):
"Die Vögel" - opera in 2 acts
with:
Hellen Kwon - soprano
Endrik Wottrich - tenor
Michael Kraus - baritone
Wolfgang Holzmair - baritone
Matthias Goerne - baritone
Rundfunkchor Berlin
Deutsches Symphonieorchester Berlin
Lothar Zagrosek - conductor
(read more)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarWonderful - thank you.
ResponderEliminarThank you for posting this - your first Braunfels ! I hope it isn't that last of this fine and neglected composer !!
ResponderEliminarThanks for the Braunfels. I've several of his works, but not this one.
ResponderEliminarGracias!
ResponderEliminarThank for this. Can I get recording location and date?
ResponderEliminarsure. here are the recording data:
Eliminarhttp://www.embedupload.com/?d=5RRIMPEMYY
Very kind of you, thanks again :D
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, could you please re-upload this recording (at least the second and third files, the first hasn't expired yet). Thank you very much!
ResponderEliminarold files are interchangeable with the new ones
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you so much!
ResponderEliminarБлагодарю!
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, would you kindly provide new links for this volume? Thank you very much.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you, Odeon! I love this series!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, could you please re-upload this recording. Thank you very much!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, will you please restore the links for this volume? Thanks and regards
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi, Odeon. I would appreciate a reup of the files, please. Huge thanks for your efforts. Awesome blog!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you so much!!
EliminarHi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHola. Puedes resubir los archivos? Gracias.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarWould you reup this one?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks
Eliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/5482D9D3
https://mir.cr/748B29A9
https://mir.cr/A6B4D344
(you need to download all 3 files before extracting)