domingo, 9 de junho de 2013
Günter Raphael – Symphonies 2-5 – VA
Günter Raphael (1903-1960):
CD 1:
Symphony No.2 op.34 *
Symphony No.5 op.75 +
MDR Sinfonieorchester *
NDR Sinfonieorchester +
Christoph Alstaedt - conductor *
Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt - conductor +
CD 2:
Symphony No.3 op.60
MDR Sinfonieorchester
Matthias Foremny - conductor
CD 3:
Symphony No.4 op.62
Berliner Philharmoniker
Sergiu Celibidache - conductor
CD 4:
Chorsymphonie "Von der grossen Weisheit", op.81
Cvetka Ahlin - contralto
Raimund Grumbach - baritone
Chor des Bayerischen Rundfunks
Symphonieorchester des Bayerischen Rundfunks
Michael Gielen - conductor
(read more)
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPassword???
ResponderEliminarAh! Now I can see it! Thanx from Brazil!
ResponderEliminarHi Odeon,
ResponderEliminarIt looks like the third link above is dead. Sometime in the next week or two might you replace it? Please do not feel any rush; I know I just requested an upload yesterday and I'm still listening to Rautavaara right now anyways---I simply noticed this and wanted to post before I managed to forget about it.
Thank you!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCan this be reuploaded? Thanks.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease can you reupload this title.
ResponderEliminarThank you.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much.
ResponderEliminarCould you please create new links? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please reupload this one? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThe links have expired. Could you fix them? Thank you
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please reupload? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/3D7A917D
https://mir.cr/6769247F
https://mir.cr/0E23A166
(you need to download all 3 files before extracting)