domingo, 6 de outubro de 2013
Prokofiev – The Complete Symphonies – Valery Gergiev
Serguei Prokofiev (1891-1923):
CD 1:
Symphony No.1 in D major, op.25 "Classical"
Symphony No.4 in C major, op.112 (revised 1947 version)
CD 2:
Symphony No. 2 in D minor, Op. 40
Symphony No. 3 in C minor, Op. 44
CD 3:
Symphony No. 4 in C major, Op. 47 (original 1930 version):
Symphony No. 5 in B flat major, Op. 100
CD 4:
Symphony No. 6 in E flat minor, Op. 111
Symphony No. 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 131
London Symphony Orchestra
Valery Gergiev - conductor
(read more)
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany many thanks for this great post
ResponderEliminarMuchas gracias! Un excelente regalo para comenzar la semana!
ResponderEliminar¡Muchísimas gracias por ésta integral de sinfonías de Prokofiev a cargo de Gergiev!
ResponderEliminarDear friend, can you upload these links? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, please could you reup... thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, May I please request a re-up? Many thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, I very much appreciate the re-up but for me the only links that usually work are 1fichier. In this case I am getting error messages on 1fichier. Can you offer any advice please?
ResponderEliminarsorry. if you have chrome browser try Ctrl+Shift+N and start incognito session. I don't know if it solvess yoru problem, just try. besides this I have no idea what you can do.
Eliminarand let me know if it wroks
EliminarDear Odeon, Thanks for your advice. For some reason 1filchier links no longer work on my computer - they always used to be fine. Uppit and Bayfiles appear to work in Firefox although Bayfiles kept failing. Thanks again
ResponderEliminarupdate please
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi. Can you reupload this?
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/V6RC15YJ
https://mir.cr/1WHS5COT
https://mir.cr/16QXMR6S
https://mir.cr/RPCDRTBP
(you need to download all 4 files before extracting)