terça-feira, 7 de agosto de 2012
Kabalevsky - Symphonies Nos. 1-4 - Oue
Dmitri Kabalevsky (1904-1987):
CD 1:
Symphony No.1 in C sharp minor, op.18
Symphony No.2 in C minor, op.19
CD 2:
Symphony No.3 in B flat minor, op.22 for orchestra and mixed chorus "Requiem for Lenin"
Symphony No.4 in C major, op.54
NDR Chor
The Choir of Hungarian Radio
Radio-Philharmonie Hannover des NDR
Eiji Oue - conductor
(read more)
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks again. I've never knew theses symphonies existed and will be most interested in listening!
ResponderEliminarThank you so much for your most marvellous site and imaginative musical selection (especially the latest Casella) ! I am having trouble with the second file on this posting though - whichever way I download the Kabalevskys I end up with the first CD and only 10 minutes of the second (and yes, I took heed of your wise advice and downloaded both before extracting!). Any help/repost would be most gratefully received. Thank you. LD
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks indeed Mr Musico !
ResponderEliminarLD
Many thanks and regards from The Netherlands.
ResponderEliminarVeel dank en groeten uit Nederland.
plz re-up this link..thank you!!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello Odeon. Could you re-upload these links? Thanks in advance.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminar¿Por favor, podria reponer los enlaces?
ResponderEliminarMuchas gracias
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarcould you re-upload please?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEstaría muy agradecido si se pudiera actualizar este enlace. Un gran abrazo, muchas gracias y que pases unas lindas fiestas.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/PEEODFLV
https://mir.cr/T9GVFBCE
(you need to download both files before extracting)