Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Thank you very much for vol I. Waiting eagerly for the next. You are great!
Very interesting and rare. Thank you
Thanks and yes, another vote for Vol 2. I was introduced to Janacek's orchestral jewel "Sinfonietta" in Prague, spring 1968, and would love to hear another recording of it.
@Papoulka: the Sinfonietta is in Vol.3!
Could the links for this disc be refreshed please? Thank you and Merry Christmas.
obrigado! muito bom. Bom trabalho. Muitas alegrias por aqui.
Thank you!!
Dear Odeon, could you please reuo the file? Many thanks
Dear Odeon,Please refresh this post.Thank you.
new links:https://mir.cr/X2QBBYZZ
Obrigado
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much for vol I. Waiting eagerly for the next. You are great!
ResponderEliminarVery interesting and rare. Thank you
ResponderEliminarThanks and yes, another vote for Vol 2. I was introduced to Janacek's orchestral jewel "Sinfonietta" in Prague, spring 1968, and would love to hear another recording of it.
ResponderEliminar@Papoulka: the Sinfonietta is in Vol.3!
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould the links for this disc be refreshed please? Thank you and Merry Christmas.
Eliminarobrigado! muito bom. Bom trabalho. Muitas alegrias por aqui.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you!!
EliminarDear Odeon, could you please reuo the file? Many thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon,
ResponderEliminarPlease refresh this post.
Thank you.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/X2QBBYZZ
Obrigado
ResponderEliminar