This one didn't survive the passage of time either. Some I was lucky with, must admit. So here's my last request.... Could you re-up this when you have time!? Thank you in advance for your great work and fantastic collection!!! Puck
I know now!! I am so so sorry, Odeon!!! I really am! I misunderstood and somehow thought you would only upload one request but we could leave those requests and you would deal with them one at a time. It was my mistake.... My sincerest apologies and I now know how it work for future ones.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThis one didn't survive the passage of time either. Some I was lucky with, must admit. So here's my last request.... Could you re-up this when you have time!? Thank you in advance for your great work and fantastic collection!!! Puck
ResponderEliminarOnly ONE request per day!
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarI know now!! I am so so sorry, Odeon!!! I really am! I misunderstood and somehow thought you would only upload one request but we could leave those requests and you would deal with them one at a time. It was my mistake.... My sincerest apologies and I now know how it work for future ones.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarObrigado.
ResponderEliminarThanks for vol. 2 ! Please re-upload vol. 3-5. Thanks in advance !
ResponderEliminarfor others leave a comment at each post. but don't forget: only ONE request a day!
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you re-upload please?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello Odeon. Could you renew these links please? They've expired. Thanks in advance.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCan you provide a new link? Thank you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthank you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease reupload. Thanks !
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/0J693D2R
Obrigado
ResponderEliminar