Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Thank you and Happy 2016!
Hi,thanks again for all of the beautiful music. Could you please re-up the Couperin. I'm playing Les Concerts Royeaux with some friends, and I'd like to hear how Mr. Savall negotiates the many ornaments. Thank you!
Thank you so much!
could you re-upload please?
please re-up. thank you.
hola amigo odeon, te agradeceria muito se pudieras renovar este link, quando você for possível. saudações
muito obrigado !
Please can you upload again? Thank you!
the link works perfectly
Unfortunately, no. They are all gone.
Could you please reup? Thanks a lot!
new links:https://mir.cr/6E2B959E
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you and Happy 2016!
ResponderEliminarHi,thanks again for all of the beautiful music. Could you please re-up the Couperin. I'm playing Les Concerts Royeaux with some friends, and I'd like to hear how Mr. Savall negotiates the many ornaments. Thank you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you so much!
Eliminarcould you re-upload please?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarplease re-up. thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarhola amigo odeon, te agradeceria muito se pudieras renovar este link, quando você for possível. saudações
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarmuito obrigado !
EliminarPlease can you upload again? Thank you!
ResponderEliminarthe link works perfectly
EliminarUnfortunately, no. They are all gone.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please reup? Thanks a lot!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/6E2B959E