I have to ask. What happened to Zippyshare. It won't let me download anything without installing the "DarkerPage" extension. What? Darker Page is a Google Chrome extension that claims to enable a dark mode on the sites you visit, but instead displays advertisements in the browser. When installed, this extension will open new tabs in the browser that display advertisements trying to sell software, push fake software updates, and tech support scams. I can't use ZippyShare anymore...
Yes, I know you can't do anything, Odeon. I am just sorry to see such a fine site go down this path. I was able to use Fichier (and SolidFiles). Thank you for maintaining all this wonderful music.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you!! IMO these Karel Ančerl recordings are worth their weight in gold!
ResponderEliminarObrigado!
ResponderEliminarOdeon: ¿Podría por favor restaurar este disco? Muchísimas gracias.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks
ResponderEliminarThanks for the Ashkenazy-Chopin re-up. Could you do this one as well?
ResponderEliminarAgain, thank you.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi. Could you reup this one?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarI have to ask. What happened to Zippyshare. It won't let me download anything without installing the "DarkerPage" extension. What? Darker Page is a Google Chrome extension that claims to enable a dark mode on the sites you visit, but instead displays advertisements in the browser. When installed, this extension will open new tabs in the browser that display advertisements trying to sell software, push fake software updates, and tech support scams. I can't use ZippyShare anymore...
ResponderEliminarI'm sorry about that. Anyway I cannot do anything. Try another link.
EliminarYes, I know you can't do anything, Odeon. I am just sorry to see such a fine site go down this path. I was able to use Fichier (and SolidFiles). Thank you for maintaining all this wonderful music.
ResponderEliminarPlease, could you reupload this cd? Thank you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGreat cd! Thank you very much!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you reup this album, please? Thanks a lot in advance
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, could you re-up please? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/28AF5EE9