quinta-feira, 3 de maio de 2012

d'Indy - Symphonie sur un chant montagnard; Symphonie No.2 - Baudo; Plasson



Vincent d'Indy (1851-1931):
Symphonie sur un chant de montagnard français, pour piano et orchestre, in G major, op.25 *
Symphonie No.2 in B flat major, op.57 +

Aldo Ciccolini - piano *
Orchestre de Paris *
Orchestre du Capitole de Toulouse +
Serge Baudo - conductor *
Michel Plasson - conductor +

(read more)

12 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. holy smoke. this is surely one of its kind, i think. thanks a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear Odeon,

    I have tried to access this album at each of the download sites provided by embedupload, but even Fichier and Uptobox have deleted it. If you have the spare time, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd consider re-uploading it.

    Thanks in advance!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm impressed by your celerity!

    I've now downloaded the album, and at this moment I'm listening to Plasson's recording of Symphony No. 2. It's gorgeous!

    Thanks again, Odeon!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Dear Odeon,

    I'm sorry again - all these files are down. Is it alright to restore them? Even if not, thank you ALWAYS.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. all links are down; could you reload them?
    thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello. Please reupload. Thank you so much

    ResponderEliminar