Piotr Ilitch Tchaikovsky (1840-1893): Serenade in C major, op.48
Antonin Dvořak (1841-1904): Serenade in E major, op.22
Jean Sibelius (1865-1957): Valse Triste
Academy of St.Martin-in-the-Fields
Sir Neville Marriner
thank you for your prompt response! Impressive as always. I am now listening to Verdi's Macbeth with Warren, Rysanek and Bergonzi. This opera is truly underestimated. And this is a very good version too!
Please reupload this file when you can.Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow or a week, it does not matter.I know about one request a day, forgive me, I'll have to ask later, and I really like this music
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks for this CD.
ResponderEliminarCould you please upload again this album, Mr. Odeon?
ResponderEliminarThank you heartily.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarFile unavailable. No links active, please reupload again, thanks alot!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthank you for your prompt response! Impressive as always. I am now listening to Verdi's Macbeth with Warren, Rysanek and Bergonzi. This opera is truly underestimated. And this is a very good version too!
ResponderEliminarPlease reupload this file when you can.Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow or a week, it does not matter.I know about one request a day, forgive me, I'll have to ask later, and I really like this music
ResponderEliminarПравило: только ОДИН запрос в день! Следуйте правилу!
EliminarWill you please re-upload this Link ?
ResponderEliminarmany many thanks
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello Dear Odeon. Might You Reup? Thank You :)
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, can you kindly reup this one? Many thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease upload this again. Thanks so much!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarWould you please reupload? Thanks in advance, Odeon
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/D79199C4