Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Thanks a lot for all the beautiful music you bring to us.
Dear OdeonMusico, I downloaded lots of Gilels' Beethoven and I have to express my gratitude for the wonderful musical gifts you share with us.
Could you please replace the links? Thank you.
Hi Odeon! Can you renew this link?
thanks a lot Odeon!!!!
Dear Odeon, please could you reup... thanks!
Thanks!
File not found,please reupload,thanks!
Hi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
new links:https://mir.cr/1ZC8DDC2
Obrigado
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks a lot for all the beautiful music you bring to us.
EliminarDear OdeonMusico, I downloaded lots of Gilels' Beethoven and I have to express my gratitude for the wonderful musical gifts you share with us.
ResponderEliminarCould you please replace the links? Thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi Odeon! Can you renew this link?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthanks a lot Odeon!!!!
EliminarDear Odeon, please could you reup... thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks!
ResponderEliminarFile not found,please reupload,thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/1ZC8DDC2
Obrigado
ResponderEliminar