segunda-feira, 23 de setembro de 2013
Verdi - La Forza del Destino – Levine
Giuseppe Verdi (1813-1901):
La Forza del Destino - opera in 4 acts
with:
Leontyne Price
Placido Domingo
Sherrill Milnes
Fiorenza Cossotto
Bonaldo Giaiotti
Gabriel Bacquier
John Alldis Choir
London Symphony Orchestra
James Levine - conductor
(read more)
Etiquetas:
Bonaldo Giaiotti,
Fiorenza Cossotto,
Gabriel Bacquier,
Giuseppe Verdi,
James Levine,
John Alldis Choir,
Leontyne Price,
London Symphony Orchestra,
Plácido Domingo,
RCA,
Sherrill Milnes,
Verdi
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthanks bro along time ago i`ve serching this!!!
ResponderEliminarHello Odeon -
ResponderEliminarI'm just discovering Verdi's operas and a 'Rigoletto' with Callas, produced by Walter Legge, is too much of a treasure to be missed.
Could I ask you to reupload when convenient?
Sincere thanks -
Howard
Odeon -
ResponderEliminarI'm sorry: I was downloading 'La Forza' at the same time as I wrote the request for the Callas/Serafin 'Rigoletto' and it has appeared on the wrong page. The request is for 'Rigoletto', thank you.
leave a comment with the request at the respective post
Eliminarplease can you reupload this. Thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarReup this one please. Thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarWith great regret, I knew today that Maestro Levine passed away. Please, be so kind to restore the link of one of his many outstanding contributions to the opera
ResponderEliminarThanks
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks a lot
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarcould you re-upload please?
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/75A2FA6B
https://mir.cr/5DF9A684
https://mir.cr/78244712
(you need to download all 3 files before extracting)