Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Muchas gracias por resubir estas obras
I requested a CD yesterday and it is still pending. Would you mind to add this one too? If I have to wait another day it will not be any problem. So many years until I found this compositor!Obrigado!
Odeon, can we please get the fresh links for this album? Obrigado!
Hello again Odeon, could you please re-upload this album? Many thanks for keeping this amazing source of music alive.
Could you please re-upload this one? Thanks.
new links:https://mir.cr/1VRYJHCA
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMuchas gracias por resubir estas obras
EliminarI requested a CD yesterday and it is still pending. Would you mind to add this one too? If I have to wait another day it will not be any problem. So many years until I found this compositor!
ResponderEliminarObrigado!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarOdeon, can we please get the fresh links for this album? Obrigado!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello again Odeon, could you please re-upload this album? Many thanks for keeping this amazing source of music alive.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please re-upload this one? Thanks.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/1VRYJHCA