Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Can you give a new link for this post also?
have you noticed this?:http://odeonmusic.blogspot.pt/2014/11/brahms-piano-concerto-after-violin.html
No, I didn't notice this transcription. In general I don't like this kind transcriptions. Beethoven did it for his violin concerto and for me it isn't a success. But I will give Brahms a try.
Many thanks and regards from The Netherlands.Veel dank en groeten uit Nederland.
Odeon Will you repost this item Thanks & Greetings
Odeon,Thank you very much for the Ute Lemper cabaret album. Would you please re-up this one whenever possible? Much appreciated.
Mr. Odeon, would you please re-upload this record? Thank you in advance!
Thank you very much, Mr. Odeon!!
hi Odeon, could you pls reupload? thank you
thanks much
new links:https://mir.cr/DZZKPESQ
Obrigado
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCan you give a new link for this post also?
ResponderEliminarhave you noticed this?:
Eliminarhttp://odeonmusic.blogspot.pt/2014/11/brahms-piano-concerto-after-violin.html
No, I didn't notice this transcription. In general I don't like this kind transcriptions. Beethoven did it for his violin concerto and for me it isn't a success. But I will give Brahms a try.
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks and regards from The Netherlands.
ResponderEliminarVeel dank en groeten uit Nederland.
Odeon Will you repost this item Thanks & Greetings
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarOdeon,
ResponderEliminarThank you very much for the Ute Lemper cabaret album. Would you please re-up this one whenever possible? Much appreciated.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMr. Odeon, would you please re-upload this record? Thank you in advance!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much, Mr. Odeon!!
ResponderEliminarhi Odeon, could you pls reupload? thank you
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthanks much
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/DZZKPESQ
Obrigado
ResponderEliminar