Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Thank you Odeon
A new composer to me. Thanks a lot!
New to me too, but so glad that I get an opportunity to listen to his music!
Thank you Odeon !
Obrigado Odeon.
I had nothing at all by this man, and these look great. Thanks again!
This composer is completely new to me.Many thanks and regards from The Netherlands.Veel dank en groeten uit Nederland.
Hi Odeon,This one's dead - could you re-up please?Thank you.
Many thanks. Yet another new composer to explore.
I really appreciate your daily upload of all the links we all request. I feel so sorry to ask for a new renewal of these links.Obrigado!
Could you upload this one again? Thanks so much!
The links are already dead.Please reupload this CD once more.Thanks and greetings from Poland!
Could you re-up this please?
Thanks!
can you reupload please
Hi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
new links:https://mir.cr/0KZQFXYG
Obrigado
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you Odeon
ResponderEliminarA new composer to me. Thanks a lot!
ResponderEliminarNew to me too, but so glad that I get an opportunity to listen to his music!
ResponderEliminarThank you Odeon !
ResponderEliminarObrigado Odeon.
ResponderEliminarI had nothing at all by this man, and these look great. Thanks again!
ResponderEliminarThis composer is completely new to me.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks and regards from The Netherlands.
Veel dank en groeten uit Nederland.
Hi Odeon,
ResponderEliminarThis one's dead - could you re-up please?
Thank you.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks. Yet another new composer to explore.
ResponderEliminarI really appreciate your daily upload of all the links we all request. I feel so sorry to ask for a new renewal of these links.
ResponderEliminarObrigado!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you upload this one again? Thanks so much!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThe links are already dead.Please reupload this CD once more.Thanks and greetings from Poland!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you re-up this please?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks!
ResponderEliminarcan you reupload please
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/0KZQFXYG
Obrigado
ResponderEliminar