quarta-feira, 8 de maio de 2013

Liszt at the Opera Vol.3 – Leslie Howard



Franz Liszt (1811-1886) - Liszt at the Opera (Vol.3):

CD 1:
Ouverture Oberon
Fantasie über Themen aus Figaro und Don Giovanni
Ernani – Paraphrase de Concert
Miserere du Trovatore – Paraphrase de Concert
Rigoletto – Paraphrase de Concert
Réminiscences de Boccanegra
Valse de concert sur deux motifs de Lucia et Parisina

CD 2:
Réminiscences de Robert le Diable - Cavatine
Réminiscences de Robert le Diable - Valse infernale
Les Adieux–Rêverie sur un motif de Roméo et Juliette
Schwanengesang und Marsch aus Hunyadi László
Elsas Brautzug zum Münster
Aus Richard Wagners Lohengrin - Festspiel und Brautlied
Aus Richard Wagners Lohengrin - Elsas Traum
Aus Richard Wagners Lohengrin - Lohengrins Verweis an Elsa
Phantasiestuck über Motive aus Rienzi

Leslie Howard - piano

(read more)

20 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The complete Liszt series by Hyperion is simply epic. I was wondering if you could post volume 28 (Dances and Marches) as well

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I have not the complete series, and I have not volume 28.

      Eliminar
    2. OK worry not. Just asking....
      Do you have BIS CD-188 (Stravinsky + Dag Achatz + Roland Pontinen)?

      Or perhaps the Delos DE 1612 (Stravinsky + Sam Raphling + Dickran Atamian)?

      Eliminar
    3. I have no one of these. I have already posted "The Rite of Spring" on 2 pianos by Ashkenazy + Gavrilov last 4th may. I have another recording with Fazil Say playing the 2 pianos. If you like I can post it. Just let me know.

      Eliminar
    4. Actually I DL'ed the Ashkenazy+Gavrilov 2Piano version. I'm fine with that one, I wouldn't need to listen the Fazil Say disc. I just wanted the Sam Raphling..

      Actually the 2 discs that I inquired about (the BIS CD-188 and the DE1612) are not available on jpc.de for purchase, which really sucks....

      Eliminar
  3. Please, would it be possible to reupload this?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Could you reup this one please. Thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Respostas
    1. ne köszönj nekem annyiszor naponta!
      feleslegesen kitölti a postaládámat

      don't thank me so many times a day!
      it fills up unnecessary my mailbox

      Eliminar
  10. File not found, please reupload this, thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Dear Odeon could you please share this CD again. Thank you in advance.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. new links:

    https://mir.cr/0JIMBDJD
    https://mir.cr/1UNPL71W

    (you need to download both files before extracting)

    ResponderEliminar