Thanks for the re-up of these works as requested by Stan Kirkby. I know Scharwenka only by his piano concertos and this will be the opportunity to learn a bit more of his composings. Regards L.
Hi Odeon This one is down again I was interested to give this composer a try so if you would be so kind as to reupload this link it would be greatly appreciated Thank You
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you Odeon
ResponderEliminarThank you Master ! :-)
ResponderEliminarI'm late,file not found
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you now do the bother to re-up this Scharwenka? Thank you very much!!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks for the re-up of these works as requested by Stan Kirkby. I know Scharwenka only by his piano concertos and this will be the opportunity to learn a bit more of his composings. Regards L.
EliminarHi Odeon This one is down again I was interested to give this composer a try so if you would be so kind as to reupload this link it would be greatly appreciated Thank You
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you!!!!!!
ResponderEliminarThank you ever so much!
ResponderEliminarCould you please re-post? Thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/0WXSRNQR