Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Gracias!
Thank you, gracious Odeon. I own this CD, but it's great to see it here. My favorite performance of the Fantasy in C..
Has anyone else noticed that Andsnes looks like a different person in different photos? I swear, the guy has a chameleon face...
Obrigado!
Dear Odeon: all links seem dead. Could you please re-up. Would like to hear this very much.DrRay3
Many thanks, Dear Odeon. You are very kind to share this.DrRay3
please re-upload it! thanks !
thanks !
May I ask you to re-upload it?
Hi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
Dear Odeo, could you please re-upload this one? Much obliged!
Por favor restaure
new links:https://mir.cr/2C82F9B1
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGracias!
ResponderEliminarThank you, gracious Odeon. I own this CD, but it's great to see it here. My favorite performance of the Fantasy in C..
ResponderEliminarHas anyone else noticed that Andsnes looks like a different person in different photos? I swear, the guy has a chameleon face...
ResponderEliminarObrigado!
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon: all links seem dead. Could you please re-up. Would like to hear this very much.
ResponderEliminarDrRay3
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks, Dear Odeon. You are very kind to share this.
ResponderEliminarDrRay3
please re-upload it! thanks !
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthanks !
EliminarMay I ask you to re-upload it?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeo, could you please re-upload this one? Much obliged!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPor favor restaure
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/2C82F9B1