sexta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2013

Paganelli, Telemann, Fasch, Graupner, Hoffmeister – Chalumeau Baroque – Jean-Claudee Veilhan



Giuseppe Antonio Paganelli (1710-1764):
Concerto in B flat major for Soprano Chalumeau and Strings
Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767):
Concerto [da camera] in F major for Violin, 2 Chalumeaux & B.C.
Johann Friedrich Fasch (1688-1758):
Concerto in B flat major for Soprano Chalumeau and Orchestra
Johann Christoph Graupner (1683-1760):
Concerto in F major for 2 Chalumeaux and Strings
Franz Anton Hoffmeister (1754-1812):
Concerto in F major fpr Soprano Chalumeau and Orchestra

Jean-Claude Veilhan - chalumeau
Eric Lorho - chalumeau
Ensemble Mensa Sonora [on period instruments]
Jean Maillet - conductor

(read more)

37 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you for this very unusual record - I had to Google the instrument!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Na minha juventude, eu aprendi a tocar clarinete. O chalumeau para mim foi uma nota de rodapé na história da música. Eu nunca imaginei que você pudesse encontrar tantas obras para este instrumento.
    muito obrigado

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Respostas
    1. Look at the red letters on the top right hand side, above the words "Latest reuploaded links".

      Eliminar
  5. Thank you! I knew the chalumea music of Graupner and Telemann, but the Hoffmeister, Fasch and Paganelli are a nice addition.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thanks a lot! I very much like the chalumeau. I wasn't aware of this disc, so it's a nice surprise!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Odeon - always the best!! Essa postagem aqui é inacreditável! Faz algum tempo que não o visito, hoje vou tirar esse atraso! Muito obrigada por todas essas postagens maravilhosas!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Por favor, ¿podría reactivar este enlace?
    Muchas gracias

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Last week I suffered a tragedy. My fumble-finger mouse handling erased the file that included Odeon downloads since mid-August. I don't know how you will feel about people who ask for re-uploads that have only just expired; all I can do its ask starting with this one.

    I love the sound of the clarinet. What I sampled of this disc (first time around) sounded interesting, so I ask if I can try again.

    Thanks.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hi Odeon:
    Please re-up this when you have time. Thx!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Please re-up this link when you have time
    Thanks Fasch

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Muchísimas gracias por tu amabilidad Fasch

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Hello is it possible to reip the links? Thank you Odeon.

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Hi, Could you please reupload this link? thanks in advance

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Dear Odeon, ist a new link possible?

    ResponderEliminar