quinta-feira, 21 de junho de 2012
Reichardt, Mysliveček - Violin Concertos - Sebestyén
Johann Friedrich Reichardt (1752-1814):
Concerto in E flat major for Violin and Orchestra *
Josef Mysliveček (1737-1781):
Concerto in F major for Violin and Orchestra +
Concerto in C major for Violin and Orchestra +
Concerto in D major for Violin and Orchestra +
Ernö Sebestyén - violin and direction
RIAS-Sinfonietta Berlin *
Radio-Symphonie-Orchester Berlin +
(read more)
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks for posting it, OdeonMusico. I enjoy your Blog and your work.
ResponderEliminarI was looking for a CD with the Saint-Saëns's music for violin reded by Philippe Graffin and Pascal Devoyon. I didn't found it. So, do you have it? Could you post it in your blog?
I will thank you for it.
Yours truly,
Herr Limes.
@Herr Limes: I'm affraid I have not that record. Thanks for your kind words.
ResponderEliminar@OdeonMusico: You're welcome!
ResponderEliminarWhat a pity! Anyway, I am waiting for it if otherwise.
Thanks!
@Herr Limes: You'r a lucky man! I have it! I'll post it soon!
ResponderEliminar@OdeonMusic: What a great! If you do it, I will express my gratitude commenting the music.
ResponderEliminarThanks!
Odeon, your resources are amazing. And your energy and generosity. Thanks again.
ResponderEliminarFile not found, Mr. Odeon. All links were checked.
ResponderEliminarThank you!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please re-upload again? Links are dead.
ResponderEliminarThanks in advance!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you OdeonMusic.
ResponderEliminarOnce again, links are all dead. Could you please re-upload again?
ResponderEliminarThanks in advance!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarOnce again, links are all dead. Could you please re-upload again?
ResponderEliminarThank you very much!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarWhy do the links keep going dead, here and elsewhere in similar blogs?
ResponderEliminarFor me links are not dead, I've tried to download and everything worked perfect. Maybe it's a problem with your computer or in your country.
EliminarRenew it, please.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks Odeon. The Reichardt concerto has won me.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease would you re-upload this, Odeon? Thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthanks a lot Odeon. regards
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello. Could you please reupload? Thank you
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/262C291C
Odeon, thank you for your kindness.
ResponderEliminar