quarta-feira, 29 de fevereiro de 2012

Croatian contemporary composers - Zoran Juranić





Zoran Juranić (b.1947):
"Introversioni" for violin and guitar *
"Canti all'antica" for cello and orchestra +
"Inter arma narrant Musae" symphonic torso #
Guitar sonata §
"Buona sera" for piano 


Maja Dešpalj - violin *
Darko Petrinjak - guitar * §
Janko Kichl - cello +
Đorđe Stanetti - piano 
Croatian Radio and Television Symphony Orchestra + #
Zoran Juranć - conductor + #

(read more)

18 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Can you please give a new link? Many thanks.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Many thanks and regards from The Netherlands.
    Veel dank en groeten uit Nederland.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. are you the same as Aibohan? https://www.blogger.com/profile/15835810217248984814

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Dear Odeon, there has been a happy convergence with a user on recent days about requesting updates of the Croatian composers. I do not know who the ChoF user is. I discovered your blog in early 2015 and I have been following it from then on.

    I work doing academic research and therefore listening to music for most of the day makes my day much more enjoyable, and I have learnt a lot from your selection of music.

    I should add that I perfectly understand the effort you make almost every day so I absolutely respect the rule of one request per day. Again, thank you so much for all the music.

    Greetings from Mexico

    Abraham (Aibohan)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Please re-up when convenient. Thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Dear Odeon, please reupload this recording. Thanks in advance.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. If you can reupload this jewel, I would really appreciate.
    Thanks for all your effort!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Would you please reupload? Thanks in advance.

    ResponderEliminar