Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
sweet! this issue is no longer available. thanks for sharing, mate
Thank you very much
In log: Peak level 92.3%, CRC B71826F4In fact: Peak level 95,4%, CRC C8D67716How this happened?
I have no idea why Peak levels are different. Anyway I can assure you that the rip is mine and was made with EAC.
I believe it. :) But CRC and peaks mismatches.And not only here. Peaks: in log — 71%, in fact — 96%. Do you not enabled accidentally normalization in EAC settings?In other your rips, that I downloaded, all is correct.
I checked the date: rips made before March 20, correct. Wrong rips made in March 27 & 29.Please, check your current EAC settings.
Rip, Log file, Cue file, everything was done the 27 March. Between 16:53 and 17:12. Log file says: Peak level 92.3 % Extraction speed 7.3 X Range quality 100.0 % Test CRC B71826F4 Copy CRC B71826F4
new links please? cannot download
Hola. Los links están todos rotos. Slds!
Muchas, muchas gracias!!!!!
Could you please refresh the links for this post? Thank you!
new links:http://www.embedupload.com/?d=81HBRQUTJ0
Thank you Odeon for the prompt response.
Hello Odeon, please reupload this. Thanks.
could you re up this one sir? many thx on your amazing taste in music
Dear Odeon, could you please refresh this one? Again, Thanks a lot for your help.
Please upload this again. Thanks so much!
new links:https://mir.cr/E2111DAF
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarsweet! this issue is no longer available. thanks for sharing, mate
ResponderEliminarThank you very much
ResponderEliminarIn log: Peak level 92.3%, CRC B71826F4
ResponderEliminarIn fact: Peak level 95,4%, CRC C8D67716
How this happened?
I have no idea why Peak levels are different. Anyway I can assure you that the rip is mine and was made with EAC.
ResponderEliminarI believe it. :) But CRC and peaks mismatches.
ResponderEliminarAnd not only here. Peaks: in log — 71%, in fact — 96%.
Do you not enabled accidentally normalization in EAC settings?
In other your rips, that I downloaded, all is correct.
I checked the date: rips made before March 20, correct. Wrong rips made in March 27 & 29.
ResponderEliminarPlease, check your current EAC settings.
Rip, Log file, Cue file, everything was done the 27 March. Between 16:53 and 17:12. Log file says:
ResponderEliminarPeak level 92.3 %
Extraction speed 7.3 X
Range quality 100.0 %
Test CRC B71826F4
Copy CRC B71826F4
new links please? cannot download
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHola. Los links están todos rotos. Slds!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMuchas, muchas gracias!!!!!
ResponderEliminarCould you please refresh the links for this post? Thank you!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttp://www.embedupload.com/?d=81HBRQUTJ0
Thank you Odeon for the prompt response.
ResponderEliminarHello Odeon, please reupload this. Thanks.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarcould you re up this one sir? many thx on your amazing taste in music
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, could you please refresh this one? Again, Thanks a lot for your help.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease upload this again. Thanks so much!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/E2111DAF