Me seems i will soon have the complete originals Cds of this serie. I bought the 6 last ones 30 years ago, and i was still missing the 6 first issues. The happy day(s) here !
Hi, I think you reuploaded this non requested CD (https://odeonmusic.blogspot.com/2014/08/mozart-concertos-for-clarinet-oboe-and.html) instead of Perahia
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMe seems i will soon have the complete originals Cds of this serie. I bought the 6 last ones 30 years ago, and i was still missing the 6 first issues.
ResponderEliminarThe happy day(s) here !
Could you reupload this?
ResponderEliminardon't ask me so many at the same time!
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease refresh this link. Thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon
ResponderEliminarAll links are dead. Can you please upload?
Dear Odeon
ResponderEliminarPlease ignore previous request. I got the pages mixed up.
It is K271/K467 that I can't download
My apologies
Dear Odeon, please could you reup... thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please reupload this one as well Thank You
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi, could you re-up? Many thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi, I think you reuploaded this non requested CD (https://odeonmusic.blogspot.com/2014/08/mozart-concertos-for-clarinet-oboe-and.html) instead of Perahia
ResponderEliminarthe link below is correct
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/D72FE87C