terça-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2015
Various Composers – Works for Clarinet and Piano – Dimitri Ashkenazy, Vladimir Ashkenazy
Niels Wilhelm Gade (1817-1890):
Fantasy Pieces for Clarinet and Piano, op.43
Johann Carl Eschmann (1826-1882):
Fantasy Pieces for Clarinet and Piano, op.9
Carl Reinecke (1824-1910):
Fantasy Pieces for Clarinet and Piano, op.22
Carl Nielsen (1865-1931):
Fantasy Piece for Clarinet and Piano in G minor
Robert Schumann (1810-1856):
Fantasy Pieces for Clarinet and Piano, op.73
Dimitri Ashkenazy - clarinet
Vladimir Ashkenazy - piano
(read more)
Etiquetas:
Carl Nielsen,
Carl Reinecke,
Dimitri Ashkenazy,
Eschmann,
Gade,
Johann Carl Eschmann,
Niels Wilhelm Gade,
Nielsen,
paladino music,
Reinecke,
Robert Schumann,
Schumann,
Vladimir Ashkenazy
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGREAT..............................THANK YOU FOR ALL
ResponderEliminarcan you reupload the links?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear OdeonMusico please give new links because the links are dead.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease upload again,thanks.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMr. Odeon, would you kindly reupload this recording? Thank you in advance!
ResponderEliminaronly ONE request per day! - follow the rule
EliminarMr. Odeon, I apologize for deviating the rule. As I wrote on this page https://odeonmusic.blogspot.com/2013/04/brahms-clarinet-sonatas-franklin-cohen.html
ResponderEliminarI wrongly wrote the request and erased soon after I noticed I had written the request on the wrong page. So I didn't even noticed that I was breaking the rule.
Thank you very much for your great efforts.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMr. Odeon! Thank you very much for the upload. I am depply grateful to your generousity!!
ResponderEliminarMuito obrigado, OdeonMusico!
ResponderEliminarCould you please reupload. Thank you
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease reupload this file
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/3H9NQRPK