segunda-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2015

Rachmaninov – Rhapsody on a theme of Paganini, Corelli Variations, Chopin Variations – Lugansky



Sergei Rachmaninoff (1873-1943): Piano concertos:
Rhapsody on a theme of Paganini, op.43 *
Variations on a theme of Corelli, op.42
Variations on a theme of Chopin, op.22

Nikolai Lugansky - piano
City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra *
Sakari Oramo - conductor *

(read more)

20 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola, podrías reponer este link? Muchas gracias...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Odeon, would you please repost this recording? Thanks, Burt

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thank you Odeon. Much appreciated. Burt

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This needs a reupload, please – most appreciated!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. That was my one and only! But I guess, it would be difficult to know, if my name reads "Unknown", as everyone else's, who has no discernible account.
    Could I request again (for today)? Thanks in advance, D.S.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. yes, I have received 2 requests with "Unknown" as name, and with a gap of 3 minutes, thus I figured it was the same person. I'll reupload soon today.

      Eliminar
  10. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Can you upload this again please ? Thanks !

    ResponderEliminar