Thanks for this and many, many other posts. I am amazed that you have so many recordings new to me, and even classical composers I didn't know. Plus, you are posting to multiple sources including Rapidshare. A great music blog.
"Fouat Mansourian" never existed!))) I think, in reality it is a soviet kazakh conductor Fuat Mansourov, who worked for a couple of years in the Bolshoi Theatre.
Estimadisimo Odeon Músico: Quedo muy agradecido por esta hermosisima sinfonía del Joven Bizet, al igual que su overtura "patria", es una obra muy apreciada. Saludos muy cordiales
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks for this and many, many other posts. I am amazed that you have so many recordings new to me, and even classical composers I didn't know. Plus, you are posting to multiple sources including Rapidshare. A great music blog.
ResponderEliminar"Fouat Mansourian" never existed!))) I think, in reality it is a soviet kazakh conductor Fuat Mansourov, who worked for a couple of years in the Bolshoi Theatre.
ResponderEliminar@Jahrastafara: This is a french edition, thus I think they try to Frenchify the names.
ResponderEliminarOdeon, could you please upload again this one?
ResponderEliminarThank you very much.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarLos links de descarga están muertos ¿podrías volver a cargarlo, por favor?
ResponderEliminarDe antemano, muchas gracias
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEstimadisimo Odeon Músico:
ResponderEliminarQuedo muy agradecido por esta hermosisima sinfonía del Joven Bizet, al igual que su overtura "patria", es una obra muy apreciada. Saludos muy cordiales
Could you replace this link?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi Could you please repost this - Thanks & Greetings
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarOdeon, sorry to change my mind about this one. If you already started I can continue, otherwise please leave it.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, could You please reinstate the links for this recording? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease re-upload, Odeon Thank you very much in advance
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/E8B685B4