segunda-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2013

Romantic Orchestral Music by Flemish Composers (Vol.1) – Broek



[link for volume 2]

Peter Benoit (1834-1901):
Orchestral Suite from "De Pacificatie Gent"
Lodewijk Mortelmans (1868-1952):
Elegie I. In Memoriam
Elegie II. Hartverheffing
Lodewijk de Vocht (1887-1977):
Concerto in D minor for Cello and Orchestra

Roel Dieltiens - cello
VRT Philharmonic Orchestra
Silveer Van den Broeck - conductor

(read more)

15 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Can I please ask for a reupload? Only Uptobox link is working and it has been impossible to download from the last couple of days. I've had to restart the download 10-15 times for each cd (although I have a premium account). Thanks for sharing with us!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Would You please reupload this volume too? Thanks for vol.2 once more!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thank you! New composers are always welcome :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I am happy to have found this Flemish collection. You have such a magnificent collection! Please reup. Thanks.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. File not found, please reupload this, thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar