quarta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2013
Zelenka – Requiem, Miserere in C minor – Roman Válek
Jan Dismas Zelenka (1679-1745):
Requiem in D minor, ZWV 48 *
Miserere in C minor, Psalm 50, ZWV 57 +
Helena Pellarová - soprano *
Magdalena Kožená - contralto *
Ladislav Richter - tenor *
Michal Pospíšil - bass *
Anna Hlavenková - soprano +
Czech Chamber Choir
Ensemble Baroque 1994 [on period instruments]
Roman Válek - conductor
(read more)
Etiquetas:
Anna Hlavenková,
Czech Chamber Choir,
Ensemble Baroque 1994,
Helena Pellarová,
HIP,
Jan Dismas Zelenka,
Ladislav Richter,
Magdalena Kožená,
Michal Pospíšil,
Roman Válek,
Supraphon,
Zelenka
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks for another Supraphon CD!
ResponderEliminarIf I'm not being indiscrete, may I ask where you get them?
At a czech music web store!
EliminarUh, that was obvious :)
EliminarI don't usually buy from online stores and Supraphon CDs are somewhat rare in Poland (not impossible, but not widely available).
And I buy some polish music (mainly from DUX) at a polish web store...
EliminarPolish music I can find in normal stores. :)
EliminarMuchas gracias, Odeon..
ResponderEliminarMaravilloso Odeon!, muchas gracias.
ResponderEliminarFasch
thanks a lot!
ResponderEliminari have another rip of the later re-edition of this CD done trackwise and with wrong offset. this may be considered as perfect one and done from the earlier source.
pleasant gift.
It is a pity that the presented disk - doesn't possess high quality. Possibly it is transformed from mp3 poor quality........ :(
ResponderEliminarI made the rip directly from the original CD.
EliminarIn Spectrum Analyzer iZotope RX2 strong reduction of a signal since 10 kHz to 15 kHz is visible. It is typical for a MP3 - bitrate < 128 kbit/sec.
EliminarThe sound possesses distinct metal additional sounds which appear after use of the noise suppressor of poor quality.
For Supraphon firm it is atypical, especially in 1995.
Maybe you had any failure when converting signal in a FLAC format?
I'll make another rip with a different computer. Stay tuned here.
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
EliminarDemetriusz is right - even the new rip has no frequency components above 15 KHz. I checked it in Adobe Audition. Someone messed up at the factory.
ResponderEliminarTo other downloaders: get the first archive, not the second, in order to have the cover scans.
Thanks so much for your efforts Odeon. Ripping this twice to investigate the issue is "above and beyond".
Podrás reponer este cd? Ya los links no están disponibles (probé con lfichier y con uploaded.net!!) Desde ya, gracias!!!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, would you please provide new links for this requiem? I deeply thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks
ResponderEliminarAnd also this one please - many thanks!
ResponderEliminarKeep safe!
I guess you like I reupload the file, right?
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMille Grazie, mr. Odeon!
EliminarThank you Odeon - much appreciated!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMuchas gracias.
ResponderEliminarGracias
ResponderEliminarY las caratulas?
ResponderEliminarCan you re-up with booklet? The last upload does not contain the booklet.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarNew link possible? Many thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/6E3D52A7