sábado, 16 de junho de 2012

Martinů - Piano Concertos - Leichner, Bělohlávek



Bohuslav Martinů (1890-1959):
Concerto for Piano and Orchestra No.1 in D major H.149
Concerto for Piano and Orchetsra No.2 H.237
Concertino for Piano and Orchestra H.269
Concerto for Piano and Orchestra No.3 H.316
Concerto for Piano and Orchestra No.4 "Incantations" H.358
Concerto for Piano and Orchestra No.5 in B flat major (Fantasia concertante) H.366

Emil Leichner - piano
Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
Jiří Bělohlávek - conductor

(read more)

30 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Many thanks for this. But CD1 extracts OK, but for the rest there's a wrong password message (I'm using doremifasol). Can you help?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. @David: you need to download all 3 files before extracting!

      Eliminar
    2. Many thanks again, Odeon, but I downloaded the 3 files two times and got a wrong message twice.

      Eliminar
    3. @David & @ José Maria: Myself, I have downloaded the 3 files (from Rapidshare), have extracted and everything was OK. Don't know why you'r having problems, I'm sorry. Try again with RS, and let me know the result.

      Eliminar
    4. I also am having the same problem with the download requiring a password other than doremifasol. I will try downloading from Rapidshare as you suggest, but unfortunately that will take about eight hours!

      Eliminar
    5. Dear Odeon,

      I think the jumbofiles link to part 2 is the cause of the problem: it's only 96.5 Mb and it should be 300.

      Regards,

      David

      Eliminar
  3. Excelente trabajo, como siempre, OdeonMusico. Por cierto, no entiendo que algunos reclamos de algunas personas sean tan, pero tan "infantiles"...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hola Odeon, ya borraron los archivos de los servidores para el enlace 1. En todo caso ERES MI HÉROE!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ODEON!!! You did it again!!! Thanks a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Could you re-up please? Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Could You Reupload the files please thanks !

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Estimado Odeon:

    Por favor, podrías reponer los enlaces de estos discos.

    Muchas gracias

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  18. new links:

    https://mir.cr/0INC7YSW
    https://mir.cr/PZHYAHBI
    https://mir.cr/6UTIPXST

    (you need to download all 3 files before extracting)

    ResponderEliminar