Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Thanks Odeon. Your collection is incredible... You have spent a fortune on it :-)
And I'm intrigued how you have room for it all! All those cds could easily fill a record store!Many thanks for this Gade series, I mostly have those on BIS only (from my local library, not my own).Thanks from Eva in Sweden
Estimado Odeon: te agradecería la reposición de los enlaces a esta obra. Cordiales saludos.
Muchas gracias de nuevo por tu atención!!!
It's a pity that these links were removed. Could you please add a new set?Obrigado!
Another gem from your collection I missed in the past.Many thanks and regards from The Netherlands.Veek dank en groeten uit Nederland.
Thank you! Some good music from Gade.
Thank you graciously for Gade's Violin Sonatas. Can we get the fresh link for these wonderful pieces? Un millón de gracias! Your friend from Edmonton.
Hi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
new links:https://mir.cr/19KHGY2L
Obrigado
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks Odeon. Your collection is incredible... You have spent a fortune on it :-)
ResponderEliminarAnd I'm intrigued how you have room for it all! All those cds could easily fill a record store!
ResponderEliminarMany thanks for this Gade series, I mostly have those on BIS only (from my local library, not my own).
Thanks from Eva in Sweden
Estimado Odeon: te agradecería la reposición de los enlaces a esta obra. Cordiales saludos.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMuchas gracias de nuevo por tu atención!!!
ResponderEliminarIt's a pity that these links were removed. Could you please add a new set?
ResponderEliminarObrigado!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarAnother gem from your collection I missed in the past.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks and regards from The Netherlands.
Veek dank en groeten uit Nederland.
Thank you! Some good music from Gade.
ResponderEliminarThank you graciously for Gade's Violin Sonatas. Can we get the fresh link for these wonderful pieces? Un millón de gracias! Your friend from Edmonton.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/19KHGY2L
Obrigado
ResponderEliminar