Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
I have these recordings, but I had to stop by and express how much I love them! Kocsis' interpretations are currently my favourites, even when compared with French specialists.
thank you odeon!
much obliged and appreciated.
Would you mind re-uploading this recording? Thanks!
Could you re up this recording on Uptobox? Thank you
follow the rule on this blog, written on top right corner of the main page: only ONE request per day!
Could you please reupload. Thank you!
thanks !
A re-up would be great! Thank you.
Hi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
new links:https://mir.cr/PAAXM6VF
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarI have these recordings, but I had to stop by and express how much I love them! Kocsis' interpretations are currently my favourites, even when compared with French specialists.
ResponderEliminarthank you odeon!
ResponderEliminarmuch obliged and appreciated.
ResponderEliminarWould you mind re-uploading this recording? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you re up this recording on Uptobox? Thank you
ResponderEliminarfollow the rule on this blog, written on top right corner of the main page: only ONE request per day!
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please reupload. Thank you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthanks !
EliminarA re-up would be great! Thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/PAAXM6VF