Once again I had to come back to say thank you for this amazing discovery! Extraordinary music. Mahler borrowed Rott's 3rd movmement for his 1st symphony? Hmm, who knew?:)
This quotes Mahler as saying of Rott: 'It is completely impossible to estimate what music has lost in him. His First Symphony soars to such heights of genius that it makes him – without exaggeration – the founder of the New Symphony as I understand it'.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarOnce again I had to come back to say thank you for this amazing discovery! Extraordinary music. Mahler borrowed Rott's 3rd movmement for his 1st symphony? Hmm, who knew?:)
ResponderEliminarThank you Mr Odeon for another rare and undervalued work of this period.
ResponderEliminarSee the notes on the Hyperion release of this symphony (1989) at:
http://www.hyperion-records.co.uk/dc.asp?dc=D_CDH55140&vw=dc
This quotes Mahler as saying of Rott: 'It is completely impossible to estimate what music has lost in him. His First Symphony soars to such heights of genius that it makes him – without exaggeration – the founder of the New Symphony as I understand it'.
thanks so much!
ResponderEliminarCould this disc be re-uploaded, please? Thank you.
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much!!
EliminarThanks a lot!
EliminarThanks a lot!
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarAll links are Dead. Would you mind ReUp it? Thanks a lot in advance & Greetings.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please reupload, thank you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/DYN0SMJ8