Robert Schumann (1810-1856):
Symphony no.1 in B flat major, op.38 "Spring"
Symphony no.2 in C major, op.61
Symphony no.3 in E flat major, op.97 "Rhenish"
Symphony no.4 in D minor, op.120 (1851 version)
Scottish Chamber Orchestra
Robin Ticciati - conductor
(read more)
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarObrigado Odeon.
ResponderEliminarThank you for your efforts Odeon. Don't mind me asking but why you posting only red book cd's (16/48) and never anything above?
ResponderEliminarWhat do you mean by "red book cd's (16/48)"?
EliminarI meant on regular CD sampling rate which is 16bit / 44khz and sometimes 16/48. Usually people acquire higher resolution samplings when it comes to Linn label.
EliminarNothings wrong with regular CDs and I'm grateful for all your posts just wondered about your views on the matter.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
EliminarI am not an expert on that matter.
Eliminar@blah: I'm happy to be able to hear things here in regular CD format. If you want higher quality & hear the difference (I don't), Linn has a wonderful shop for you. They'd be happy to oblige you, I'm sure!
Eliminar@malialicol: I already have this in 24/192. Didn't ask Odeon to share higher res., just wanted ti see if he cares and he doesn't and that's perfectly fine. Thanks for the heads up on Linn shop, very kind of you.
EliminarSuper, thank you!
ResponderEliminarThank you very much from jerusalem
ResponderEliminarMany thanks for all the wonderful posts here. I'm happy with whichever bitrate you use - particularly as a 70+ year old I cannot hear the difference. However, I do hear the superb music which is posted here.
ResponderEliminarParabéns pelo blog. Muito obrigado por compartilhar conosco essas maravilhosas obras.
ResponderEliminarObrigado!
ResponderEliminarMerci.
ResponderEliminarCes enregistrements sont éreintés dans Diapason de Novembre (1 étoile = à fuir)
Je vais pouvoir me faire une idée par moi-même.
These records are shattered in November's Diapason (1 star = flee)
I can so get an idea by myself.
Hello, can you re-up, please. Thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCan you post new links?
ResponderEliminarI will be grateful , thanks.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you soooo much!
ResponderEliminarplease re-up. thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you for your efforts. Please reactivate these files if you are able. Truly appreciated.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/8C3BCF60
https://mir.cr/F6130678
(you need to download both files before extracting)