Max Reger (1873-1916) - Das Klavierwerk, Vol. 2:
Variationen und Fugue über ein Thema von Georg Philipp Telemann, op.134
Six morceaux pour le Piano, op.24
Odeon, I'm not certain whether you can re-upload this CD since someone else did the rip, but if you can, it would be much appreciated. If not, please respond by saying so, and I will not make any more requests for CDs in this series.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthank you odeon!
ResponderEliminarPlease reload? Thank you. (If permissible, I request the entire series you have.) Thank you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMr. Odeon,
ResponderEliminarAgain, many, many thanks.
Would you be able to reuplaod this cd?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarOdeon, I'm not certain whether you can re-upload this CD since someone else did the rip, but if you can, it would be much appreciated. If not, please respond by saying so, and I will not make any more requests for CDs in this series.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, would you please reupload this one? Thanks in advance!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGracias Odeon
ResponderEliminarThank you!
ResponderEliminarWould you please reupload? Thanks.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/1NZTH8UY