Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Many thanks!
Thank you for posting music by this virtually unknown composer. I've been listening to Classical Music since 1966 and this is the first time I have ever heard of this wonderful artist.
Dear Odeon, is it possible to repost this CD (Schreker – Orchestral works – Vassily Sinaisky (Vol.2)). Thank You!VE.
Dear Odeon, thank you so much.VE.
Can you please re-upload this one? Thanks in advance.
Thanks a lot!
Could you please re-up. Thanks
re-upload please?
Please could you restore the links for this one? Thank you.
new links:https://mir.cr/608A8E6C
Thank you
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks!
ResponderEliminarThank you for posting music by this virtually unknown composer. I've been listening to Classical Music since 1966 and this is the first time I have ever heard of this wonderful artist.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, is it possible to repost this CD (Schreker – Orchestral works – Vassily Sinaisky (Vol.2)). Thank You!
ResponderEliminarVE.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, thank you so much.
ResponderEliminarVE.
Can you please re-upload this one? Thanks in advance.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks a lot!
ResponderEliminarCould you please re-up. Thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarre-upload please?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease could you restore the links for this one? Thank you.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/608A8E6C
Thank you
ResponderEliminar