segunda-feira, 19 de março de 2012
Beethoven - The Symphonies - Leinsdorf
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827):
CD 1:
Symphony No.1 in C major, op.21
Symphony No.7 in A major, op.92
CD 2:
Symphony No.2 in D major, op.36
Symphony No.6 in F major, op.68 "Pastoral"
CD 3:
Symphony No.3 in E flat major, op.55 "Eroica"
Symphony No.8 in F major, op.93
CD 4:
Symphony No.4 in B flat major, op.60
Symphony No.5 in C minor, op.67
CD 5:
Symphony No.9 in D minor, op.125 "Choral" *
Jane Marsh - soprano *
Josephine Veasey - mezzo-soprano *
Plácido Domingo - tenor *
Sherrill Milnes - baritone *
Chorus Pro Music *
New England Conservatory Chorus *
Boston Symphony Orchestra
Erich Leinsdorf - conductor
(read more)
Etiquetas:
Beethoven,
Boston Symphony Orchestra,
Chorus Pro Music,
Erich Leinsdorf,
Jane Marsh,
Josephine Veasey,
Ludwig van Beethoven,
New England Conservatory Chorus,
Plácido Domingo,
Sherrill Milnes,
Sony
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarOnce again - big THANK YOU. Btw - is there going to be a Stokowski box from RCA/Sony on your blog in future?
ResponderEliminarMany Thanks!
ResponderEliminar@Appasionato: I have not the Stokovski box from RCA/Sony. I have some other recordings from Membran, even from Sony. In the future I'll post them.
ResponderEliminarGreat! Thank you so much
ResponderEliminarWow... a whole set of the symphonies that I didn't even know existed. Thanks very much for finding and posting these!
ResponderEliminarThanks Odeon for your answer.
ResponderEliminarA great find! I love Leinsdorf and have seen him conduct at the MET and and at Tanglewood years ago.
ResponderEliminarOnly problem: cannot download. Links don't work here in New York.
@alstein: can you download from rapidshare? or from depositfiles?
ResponderEliminarWould it be possible for you to upload each CD separately?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarAny chance of reuploading this please? Thanks.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks a lot!
ResponderEliminarThanks for this set, Odeon. Sorry I got to this quite late. Is there a booklet for this set. If so, is it possible to upload it?
ResponderEliminarVJ
There is no booklet with this set.
Eliminarenlaces caidos... resubir gracias
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMuchas gracias........bajando
EliminarDear Odeon, links are dead.
ResponderEliminarMay I ask You to reupload this set?
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank You!
EliminarHallo Is it possible to re-upload this one - Thanks and Greetings
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi, Odeon? Can you re-upload this?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease reup
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you reup this, Odeon? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThe links are gone - please reload? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarLinks are gone, but not my desire to replace a copy I got here in the past and lost. Thanks for your endless re-ups.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarAmigo Odeon ¿puede renovar los links? Mil gracias
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarKindly reupload new links - Thanks a lot!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/0VAHPGBJ
https://mir.cr/EK0KK4DH
https://mir.cr/1MBTF9DY
https://mir.cr/NPAGCYB2
https://mir.cr/NLCXWGDK
https://mir.cr/XDVPU24B
(you need to download all 6 files before extracting)