Brahms – Symphony No.3 orig.vers. for two pianos – Tove Lønskov & Rodolfo Llambias
Johannes Brahms (1833-1897):
Symphony No.3 in F major - original version for 2 pianos
Variations on a theme by Haydn, op.56b - original version for 2 pianos
This is absolute fantastic, this and the other two previously posted. I suppose number 4 is in the pipeline. I didn't even know these existed on CD. So many pearls to be found on this excellent blog...
I used to have a vinyl lp of his 4th symphony for 4 hands, but I didn't know that versions of the others had been recorded as well. A wonderful find, at least for me Thanks again, Odeon fellow.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThis is absolute fantastic, this and the other two previously posted. I suppose number 4 is in the pipeline.
ResponderEliminarI didn't even know these existed on CD. So many pearls to be found on this excellent blog...
same for me - as above. absolute fantastic pick.
ResponderEliminarthanks for introducing these recordings
regards from nuremberg
I used to have a vinyl lp of his 4th symphony for 4 hands, but I didn't know that versions of the others had been recorded as well. A wonderful find, at least for me Thanks again, Odeon fellow.
ResponderEliminarDamn - for two pianos, I should have put.
ResponderEliminarThey sound beautiful, though.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPodria recuperar tambien estos links?
ResponderEliminarGracias
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarUn millon de gracias
ResponderEliminarCould you please re-upload the file? Thanks.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks!
EliminarPlease re-upload the links? Thank You
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank You!
ResponderEliminarHi! Can you re-up? Thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/986A3511