sexta-feira, 24 de maio de 2013

Mahler – Symphony No.8 – David Zinman



Gustav Mahler (1860-1911):
Symphony No.8 in E flat major

Melanie Diener - soprano
Juliane Banse - soprano
Lisa Larsson - soprano
Yvonne Naef - contralto
Birgit Remmert - contralto
Anthony Dean Griffey - tenor
Stephen Powell - baritone
Askar Abdrazakov - bass
Alfred Muff - bass
Schweizer Kammerchor
WDR Rundfunkchor Köln
Zürcher Sängerknaben
Kinderchor Kaltbrunn
Tonhalle Orchestra Zurich
David Zinman - conductor


(read more)

21 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks Odeon! But where is Symphony # 9? I just saw it yesterday...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I believe you are already busy with requests but I would appreciate having access to this. I hope that at some point you could re-add also the other Mahler recordings by Zinman. At the moment most if not all of these have only dead links. Thanks for the great website!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. as you know, the rule of this blog is "only One request per day". thus I'll reupload this today. for the others you have to ask with a request for each one, and don't forget the rule! enjoy!

      Eliminar
  4. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. All links are dead, could you re-up them?
    Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Please Odeon could you refresh the link to this post?

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi, dear Odeon. Could you reup this album, please? Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar