segunda-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2012
Boccherini, Field, Schobert: Concertos for Pianoforte
Luigi Boccherini (1743-1805):
Concerto in E flat major for Harpsichord or Fortepiano and Orchestra
John Field (1782-1837):
Rondo in A flat major for Fortepiano and Strings
Johann Schobert (ca. 1730-1767):
Concerto in G major for Harpsichord or Fortepiano and Orchestra
Eckart Sellheim - Fortepiano
Collegium aureum [on period instruments]
(read more)
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarMany thanks!
ResponderEliminarI dont have the password please
ResponderEliminarLinks are dead, can you please upload again? I'm curious about Shobert. TIA. :)
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, would you please reactivate these links. Most of them are dead. Thank you in advance
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon thank you very much.
ResponderEliminarJust a question about the Flac. When I do it with my CD I got a quality 16/44 with a bit rate 600 to 900, sometime more with very good CD or even more for SACD. But the same as for Cafe Zimermann, the one I got on your website have a lower bitrate. It is a software reason, or maybe to reduce the size of the file?
Thank for all.
I just do my rips as always, I never change any parameter when riping.
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon thank you for this new link. I guess it is also the season to wish you a Merry Christmas.
ResponderEliminarFor us we have gifts daily in coming on your website to discover such quality classic music, thanks for all.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank You
ResponderEliminarHallo, Can you repost this item Thanks & Greetings
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease reupload. Thank you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease re-up.
ResponderEliminarThank you!
new links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/1CQWECZQ
Dear Odeon, please re-up this. Thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi! Can you re-up? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease re-upload the file. Thanks!!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/BF6406FD