Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827) - Piano Sonatas:
Sonata No.16 in G major, op.31 n.1
Sonata No.17 in D minor, op.31 n.2 "The Tempest"
Sonata No.18 in E flat major, op.31 n.3 "The Hunt"
Sonata No.19 in C major, op.53 "Waldstein"
Andante favori, in F major, WoO 57
Andante favori, in F major, WoO 57
András Schiff - piano


Last part of the Andante favori seems missing or the cue file is incorrect.
ResponderEliminar@sebassie: Thank you for this remark. I've checked it and you are right, the cue file is incorrect. When I've ripped I haven't noticed that; if you check it out all the 4 tracks of Disc 2 indicates: Sonata No.21 "Allegro con brio". Or that Sonata has just three movements, as you can check easily in the booklet. And the track 4 - actually the "Andante favori" - is marked as it were the last movement of the Sonata. I've already corrected manually the cue file and the name of the tracks; I'm uploading it and in a few minutes I'll post new links for the fixed cue file. [BTW: If you see the booklet, it indicates in this 2nd Disc a 10th track "Presto con fuoco"; this is a typo - it is in fact a double of the end of Disc 1).
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks for the correction and this great upload :-)
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease renew Vol 5 link. Thanks you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEstimado Odeon, le quedaré muy agradecido si es posible reactivar este link.
ResponderEliminarSaludos
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarhello, can you re-up? thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease reup the links. Thanks you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarthanks!!
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease reup. thanks.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPor favor restaure
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/2A81CC9C
https://mir.cr/D66AF064
(you need to download both files before extracting)