remembering Mieczysław Karłowicz on his birthday
(11 December 1876 – 8 February 1909)
Mieczysław Karłowicz (1876-1909):
Odwieczne piesni (Eternal Songs), symphonic poem, Op. 10
Stanisław i Anna Oświecimowie, symphonic poem for orchestra, Op. 12
Lithuanian Rhapsody, symphonic poem for orchestra, Op. 11
BBC Philharmonic Orchestra
Yan Pascal Tortelier - conductor


Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarAha, Sagittarius...:-)Thank you Odeon !
ResponderEliminarMany thanks and regards from The Netherlands.
ResponderEliminarVeel dank en groeten uit Nederland.
Hi
ResponderEliminarCan you reupload this CD
Many thanks and regards
Orbisonn1
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGreetings! Could you please reupload this album? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarthe rule for this blog is clearly written on the main page: "ONLY ONE REQUEST PER DAY!"
Eliminarfollow the rule!
I am very sorry. I didn't understand it. I apologize profusely.
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you re-upload please. Many thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarKindly re-up this file, thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease update this? Thank you!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/6D179381