Karol Lipiński - (1790-1861):
Violin Concerto No.2 in D major, op.21 "Concerto Militaire"
Violin Concerto No.3 in E minor, op.24
Violin Concerto No.4 in A major, op.32
Laurent Albrecht Breuninger - violin
Polish Radio Symphony Orchestra
Wojciech Rajski - conductor
(read more)
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease use Rapdidshare links again. I have a Depositfile account, but I always get the message that the file doesn't exist. The others are always iffy, and one gave me the message that its not available in the US.
EliminarI really like your web site. I've learned new composers and new music from composers I already know. I'd hate to lose access to it.
RS blocked my account. I'm sorry. Try 1Fichier - I was told it worked quite good and so does Uptobox.
EliminarMany thanks !
ResponderEliminarThank you!
ResponderEliminarThank you for this.
ResponderEliminarNeed to confess that I really don't know Karol Lipiński.
My chance to expand my musical horizons.
Abrazos,
Thank you, Odean. This is a wonderful Selection, full of life. Any more works of Lipinski will be greatly appreciated.
ResponderEliminarI'm late,can you reup this? Thank you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you!
ResponderEliminarOdeon could you please reupload this recording Thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks again
ResponderEliminarPlease reupload. Thanks in advance.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease update? Thank you!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/1C47CAD7