terça-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2013

Fibich – Overtures, Symphonic poems – Vladimir Válek



Zdeněk Fibich (1850-1900):
Comenius, festive overture, op.34
Záboj, Slavoj and Luděk, symphonic poem, op.37
Toman and the Wooden Nymph, symphonic poem, op.49
The Fall of Arkona, opera overture, op.60

Prague Symphony Orchestra
Vladimír Válek - conductor

(read more)

22 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you very much. I don't know these pieces so looking forward to listening to them.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It will be a treat to hear this interesting music which is completely unknown to me, but in a genre I always like. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm staying sorry to return with another reupload request. But this Odeon blog aisle is an absolute and splendid Fibich land so... what else could I ever want and ask for? (Lots probably.) By the way... on Jdownloader 11 files are absolutely gone. As always (at least for now) Uptobox files aren't coming into to this country. (Oh, well.) Thank you for a music planet that makes life on the rest of our earth so much better!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Please re-up when convenient. Thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi Odeon, I would appreciate if you could re-upload the link above.
    Thanks again in advance. Much appreciated.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hi Odeon:
    Please re-up this when you have time. Thx

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Im really gratefull for pieces, that you are reuploading for me! Thank you Odeon! Could you please reupload also this one?

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar