Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
if you can fix it Rapidshare link? MR Odeon?Thank You..:)
Please reupload this post!Thank you1
Still on my hunt for Pires in Schubert please would you re-upload this one. Years ago on DG vinyl I had Jörg Demus, I think, in the two Scherzos (and a delightful number of dances).
hello! could you re-up? thanks
all links are down; could you reload them?thank you!
Reupload please, Dear Odeon?
new links:https://mir.cr/3079C27D
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarif you can fix it Rapidshare link? MR Odeon?Thank You..:)
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease reupload this post!Thank you1
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarStill on my hunt for Pires in Schubert please would you re-upload this one. Years ago on DG vinyl I had Jörg Demus, I think, in the two Scherzos (and a delightful number of dances).
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarhello! could you re-up? thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarall links are down; could you reload them?
ResponderEliminarthank you!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarReupload please, Dear Odeon?
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/3079C27D