Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
One of the greatest CDs ever. I have it, but it is so nice to see it here too.
Check please the link, somthing is wrong with it. Thanks.
Nothing is wrong; I have downloaded it both with 1fichier and with CloudyVideos and both files I obtained are OK. The rip is OK too.
Obrigado!!
Thank you for a superb post.No download or extraction problems :}
Thanks Odeon for sharing this great performance on Bach. My best regards, K.
This blog is marvellous. Thank you...
HolaPuedes recuperar esta grabación?Perahia no ha sido puesto siempre en las primeras filas a pesar de su trayectoria.
could you please reupload?
Hello. Can you re-up, please? Many Thanks
Any chance to re-up, at your convenience? TIA for all the good music here!
Dear Odeon:Please re-up when you have time -- THX!!
Hello. Could you please reupload This? Thanks
new links:https://mir.cr/0BNM9QVP
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarOne of the greatest CDs ever. I have it, but it is so nice to see it here too.
ResponderEliminarCheck please the link, somthing is wrong with it. Thanks.
ResponderEliminarNothing is wrong; I have downloaded it both with 1fichier and with CloudyVideos and both files I obtained are OK. The rip is OK too.
EliminarObrigado!!
ResponderEliminarThank you for a superb post.
ResponderEliminarNo download or extraction problems :}
Thanks Odeon for sharing this great performance on Bach. My best regards, K.
ResponderEliminarThis blog is marvellous. Thank you...
ResponderEliminarHola
ResponderEliminarPuedes recuperar esta grabación?
Perahia no ha sido puesto siempre en las primeras filas a pesar de su trayectoria.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarcould you please reupload?
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello. Can you re-up, please? Many Thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarAny chance to re-up, at your convenience? TIA for all the good music here!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon:
ResponderEliminarPlease re-up when you have time -- THX!!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHello. Could you please reupload This? Thanks
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/0BNM9QVP