Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
I'm surprised that string quartets by such a noted composer would be so rarely recorded. Perhaps they are very early works. Still, I'm really glad to have them!Minor typo - In the text info it should be "Mannheimer".Thanks yet again.
thank you! already corrected.
Dear Odeon, could I please trouble you to provide a new link. Thank you.
por favor, suba de nuevo este CD. gracias...!
Please, reupload the link. Thank you!
new links:https://mir.cr/D9B26547
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarI'm surprised that string quartets by such a noted composer would be so rarely recorded. Perhaps they are very early works. Still, I'm really glad to have them!
ResponderEliminarMinor typo - In the text info it should be "Mannheimer".
Thanks yet again.
thank you! already corrected.
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, could I please trouble you to provide a new link. Thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarpor favor, suba de nuevo este CD. gracias...!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease, reupload the link. Thank you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/D9B26547