Once again, thank you for your efforts to share so much music with the rest of the world!
Your upload of the Brahms/Rheinberger nonets today reminded me that Rheinberger's trios have been sitting in my 'broken links' queue for a while (yes, I admit I have a queue---I limit myself to asking for one a day). Might you add this to your own re-upload queue, please?
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarGracias, Odeón.
ResponderEliminarGreat, something other than his ubiquitous organ concertos! Thanks!
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon,
ResponderEliminarOnce again, thank you for your efforts to share so much music with the rest of the world!
Your upload of the Brahms/Rheinberger nonets today reminded me that Rheinberger's trios have been sitting in my 'broken links' queue for a while (yes, I admit I have a queue---I limit myself to asking for one a day). Might you add this to your own re-upload queue, please?
Thank you & regards!
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarHi Odeon. This item also needs fresh links, if you can manage, please. Thank you.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you Odeon!
ResponderEliminarReup this one please. Thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarcould you please re-upload it? thanks !
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/FUEQV5OE
https://mir.cr/1UFXUO9W
(you need to download both files before extracting)
Obrigado
ResponderEliminar