Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Thanks, I'm really enjoying these. First the Brandenburgs, now the Suites - I never knew these arrangements existed, and I'm a big fan of Reger as well as Bach. More good listening to come!
Same here! I thank you for Max Reger's transcriptions!
The links are dead.Could you reupload them please?Thank you!
Dear Odeon, please re-up this one. Thank you.
only ONE request per day!
Thank you very much.
Reup this one please. Thanks
Estimado Odeon, ¿podría reponer estos enlaces, por favor? Mi anticipado agradecimiento, acompañado de admiración.
Please, re-upload this!!
Dear Odeon, please re-up, thanks!
Could you please re-upload this CD? Thanks!
new links:https://mir.cr/EUHJYUA9https://mir.cr/1UKE2RL8(you need to download both files before extracting)
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThanks, I'm really enjoying these. First the Brandenburgs, now the Suites - I never knew these arrangements existed, and I'm a big fan of Reger as well as Bach. More good listening to come!
ResponderEliminarSame here! I thank you for Max Reger's transcriptions!
ResponderEliminarThe links are dead.Could you reupload them please?Thank you!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, please re-up this one. Thank you.
ResponderEliminaronly ONE request per day!
EliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much.
ResponderEliminarReup this one please. Thanks
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEstimado Odeon, ¿podría reponer estos enlaces, por favor? Mi anticipado agradecimiento, acompañado de admiración.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarPlease, re-upload this!!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarDear Odeon, please re-up, thanks!
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderEliminarCould you please re-upload this CD? Thanks!
ResponderEliminarnew links:
ResponderEliminarhttps://mir.cr/EUHJYUA9
https://mir.cr/1UKE2RL8
(you need to download both files before extracting)